Do you suffer from one or more of the following?
- A long term health condition or multiple illnesses meaning lots of visits to the doctors?
- Feeling vulnerable, isolated and or alone?
- Feeling depressed?
- Struggling with day to day problems?
If so Solutions can help!
Solutions is a new and free service offered here at High Street Surgery. It is a ‘social-prescribing’ scheme which helps provide patients with non-medical support in the community.
It can help and support patients to tackle a range of problems such as:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Domestic violence
- Family matters
- Substance misuse
- Welfare and benefits
- Medication alone cannot resolve all the issues we face
- Tackling non-medical problems can have a positive effect on our health and wellbeing.
If you think you could benefit from this service, please ask your GP or health professional to refer you to Solutions or better still you can self refer by reception.
We have appointments available every other Tuesday afternoon held in our surgery.